Hookbruc is a Czech game with simple rules that you can play pretty much anywhere. The set is made for four players but with additional hoops, even more people can join in. Perfect for both children and adults.
Make both yourself and your kids move!
TIP: let the others build the track, in whatever way they want. Everyone will try to come up with the most difficult version.
- The Hookbruc game travel version (vacation, camping, family holiday).
- Includes: 7x pins height 40cm (target / start points), 4x hoop 30 cm, cotton bag.
- Material: pin - wood, hoop - plastic, bag - cotton.
- Pins are treated with an outside varnish, we recommend to store them inside.
- Meets the norms of EN 71-1,2,3.
- We provide the hoops in a design fit for the game.
- Tips and tricks to build a proper Hookbruc field are included.
- Official version of the game approved by the Czech Hookbruc Association.
- You can find more about the game on it's website: www.hookbruc.cz.
- You can check out how do we make a game like that on Our manufacturing.
|Number of players: 1-4||Communication:|
|Average game time: 30 minutes||Strategy:|
|Minimum age: 6 years||Coincidence:|
|Necessary preparation: easy - max 2 minutes|
THE EXPERT'S OPINION
Hookbruč je is an original Czech game, that we invented and created in order to teach our kids the basic rules of golf. It turned out that pretty much everyone can throw a hoop, that it is safe enough, the instalation of the game (positioning of the pins) is really easy and the rules are rather simple. Especially with this version, the players are probably going to try as good, long and interesting tracks as they can. You can take this travel version wherever you want, since the game is easily packed, you can put down the pins anywhere and always have enough fun on the road.
OUR OWN GAME PHOTOGALLERY
We make our own photographs of all the products that we offer on this website. We know that while buying online, it's necessary to take a look from as many angles as possible - so just look on the gallery that each product has.
Certificate for all our wooden game parts certifies the quality and medical harmlesness of our products. All game parts fullfill the norms of EN 71-1,2,3. All metal construction fullfill the norms EN 1176.
Only a handful of regularly-sold outdoor games are equipped with a certificate protecting your health.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
STOA-Zahradni minigolf s.r.o.: we are a Czech family business focused on manufacturing, selling and renting outdoor and garden games. For more than ten years, we have been making your favourite games for you.
We know what are we doing and that is why we can give you the advice you need and discuss your requests with you. We attend exhibitions, you can read about us in the media. We have our own development centre for developing new games.
We love our job and that is why our main claim is: We are happy to make you happy.