- Proportions of the minigolf-tracks: 5m, width 0.6 m, 1.2 m diameter circle.
- Easily removable - the track is comprised of two 2.5m pieces. The track can be attached to the pavement, after a few small modificiations.
- The mini-track set includes: 1x Mini-golf stick "Pro" - length 90cm, 2x minigolf balls - hard and soft one.
- Construction of the track: galvanized (powder coated based on RAL scale for extra charge).
- Weight: first part about 40 kg, the second part about 45 kg.
- Construction readiness: horizontal surface - preferably scrubbed / pavement / wooden grids, etc. - the size of approx. 6x2m.
- Documentation - the dimensions of the track, subgrade options: Here
- Transport STOA / Contractual carrier: price according km.
- Packing: the track is divided into two 2.5m parts. One part has a width of 60 cm and the other 60 cm + track head of 120 cm. Both parts are wrapped in shrink film at the beginning and end of the track. Tracks can be transported in disassembled state in converted van or a trailer. Alternatively, you can choose our service - we'll send you the calculation.
- More variants: mini-garden minigolf, miniBilliard minigolf, Cross minigolf, Recreational minigolf, Fun minigolf.
- More information and photographs on www.zahradniminigolf.cz.
We recommend you to buy as well:
- Basic set of exchangeable obstacles: the basic kit.
- Expansion set exchangeable obstacles: the extension kit.
|Number of players: 1-unlimited||Communication:|
|Average game time: 50 minutes||Strategy:|
|Minimum age: 4 years||Coincidence:|
|Necessary preparation: easy|
The expert's opinion
If you're looking for a mini-golf track that would fit your facility (whether it's a school, a hotel, a retirement hotel or just your own garden), you have limited space and you prefer not to pay too much for its construction, this track is exactly for you. Thanks to its one track and exchangeable obstacles you can come up with up to 10 different minigolf tracks and provide enough fun for a rather long period of time. Though I'd recommend that if you want to buy the full set of 10 obstacles, buy a second track as well - so you'll avoid having too much stuff in one place.
OUR OWN GAME PHOTOGALLERY
We make our own photographs of all the products that we offer on this website. We know that while buying online, it's necessary to take a look from as many angles as possible - so just look on the gallery that each product has.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
STOA-Zahradni minigolf s.r.o.: we are a Czech family business focused on manufacturing, selling and renting outdoor and garden games. For more than ten years, we have been making your favourite games for you.
We know what are we doing and that is why we can give you the advice you need and discuss your requests with you. We attend exhibitions, you can read about us in the media. We have our own development centre for developing new games.
We love our job and that is why our main claim is: We are happy to make you happy.