- 1x branded miniature golf club profi NiFO 70 cm, 2x ball 2, 1x ball 3.
- The head of the stick is made of zinc alloy. Shaft made of hardened steel. Plastic grip.
- Weight: approx. 550g.
- The stick is suitable for children up to about 140 cm, after that we recommend a 90 cm stick, which the child will grow up to...
- Different colours of balls.
- Stick manufacturer: Nifo (Sweden)
In my opinion quite sufficient miniature golf club for recreational play. The advantage of the minigolf club is that the heel of the club (bottom part) has a uniform shape, so it is suitable for both right and left-handed players - the so-called hammer. The stick is not heavy and even smaller children can play with it without any problems. The size of the stick is ideal for the height of a child 130-140cm. Then I would consider buying a longer stick (we offer 90cm), with the expectation that the child will "grow into it"... Two miniature golf balls(soft and hard) will serve you well for playing all miniature golf holes.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
STOA-Zahradni minigolf s.r.o.: we are a Czech family business focused on manufacturing, selling and renting outdoor and garden games. For more than ten years, we have been making your favourite games for you.
We know what are we doing and that is why we can give you the advice you need and discuss your requests with you. We attend exhibitions, you can read about us in the media. We have our own development centre for developing new games.
We love our job and that is why our main claim is: We are happy to make you happy.