- Domino - design suitable for children as well as seniors - large wooden plates, easily visible.
- The game is intended for 2 or more players.
- Distribute the tiles between the players and place them next to each other with numbers. The first player to have no tile wins.
- 28 wooden tiles - wooden box and rules.
- Dimensions of the wooden plate: 25 x 12.5 x 1.7 cm.
- Total weight of the set: 11 kg.
Rules and Packaging
- The rules of the game are part of the package.
- Wooden box for storage and transport.
|Number of players: 2 or more||Entertainment:|
|Playtime: 25 minutes||Technique:|
|Age of players: 6 and up||Communication:|
|Ondrej evaluates + / -|
|+ beautiful wooden design||- the wooden box could look better|
|+ large wooden plates|
We wrote a complete review, be sure to read it on our blog
The biggest advantage of this design is its size (see the comparison of Mega vs classic design in the gallery). The plates can be held by a bigger child, they are easy to see (also suitable for seniors, for example). This is a popular game in a large wooden version.
The wooden box is practical to keep all the tiles together - the whole set weighs 11 kg. However, the box could definitely look better - you can see the wood sealing and sometimes unevenness.
|Age:||From 4 years|
|Number of Players:||2 and more|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
World manufacturer and supplier of garden games from Great Britain.
Supplier of traditional games such as croquet, garden tower, dominoes, mikado, checkers, chess, checkers. Some versions in really large sizes - in our store marked as MEGA, other variants then in the Giant version.
Quality wooden games that are made from renewable resources. The company delivers games throughout Europe, but also to the USA or perhaps Australia.