- Branded mini golf club - "pro" NiFO (length 90 cm).
- Suitable for "right-handed" and "left-handed". Type called hammer.
- The grip of the stick is plastic (black colour).
- The head of the stick is made of zinc alloy. Shaft made of hardened steel.
- Weight: approx. 650g.
- High quality club suitable for recreational use, beginners and more advanced players.
- The club is suitable for all types of miniature golf, including adventure miniature golf.
If you are thinking of playing miniature golf mainly for recreational purposes, then this miniature golf club is the right choice for you. The main advantage of the minigolf club is that the heel of the club (bottom part) has a uniform shape, so it is suitable for both right and left-handed players - the so-called hammer. The plastic grip (handle) does not interfere with the game, does not sweat during the game and is pleasant to the hand. The length of the stick is suitable for heights from about 150 cm (a player this tall will have to grip the stick at the bottom of the grip, but I'm sure he won't mind.
STOA-Zahradni minigolf s.r.o.: we are a Czech family business focused on manufacturing, selling and renting outdoor and garden games. For more than ten years, we have been making your favourite games for you.
We know what are we doing and that is why we can give you the advice you need and discuss your requests with you. We attend exhibitions, you can read about us in the media. We have our own development centre for developing new games.
We love our job and that is why our main claim is: We are happy to make you happy.