Product detailed description
It is played on a field with a net that divides the field into 4 parts. It starts with a kick from square 4 to square 2. After that, the players can play wherever they want. However, only the serving player gets a point (if he does not spoil the ball). Whoever the ball lands on moves to square 1 and the others move clockwise. It is played to 11 points and the player must win by 2 points.
Crossnet game set "Soccer" includes:
- Special net - with legs to be placed on the ground.
- A bag in which you can comfortably store everything and carry all of Crossnet Soccer in it.
A network needs to be built before the game, its construction is a matter of time.
Crossnet game rules:
- Points are scored only by the serving player from square No. 4, unless of course he loses the exchange.
- The first player to score 11 points wins the set. It is usually played for two winning sets.
- The serving player stands behind square number 4 and serves crosswise to square number 2. The receiving player can now play to any square.
- Smashing into the ball is allowed. Smashing or blocking from the opponent's serve is prohibited.
- The game can be played by more than 4 players. Four players play, the others wait at square No. 1 and after the exchange replace the player who lost the exchange.
- When hitting (especially when blocking), it is not allowed to play the ball on the opponent's side.
- The ball can be played with any part of the body, but only one touch is allowed. Sometimes players can agree on 2 or even three touches.
|Number of players: 4-6||Communication:|
|Playtime: 30 minutes||Strategy:|
|Age of players: 6 and up||Random:|
|Ondrej evaluates + / -|
|+ dynamic game for four players||- 4 players required|
|+ on the grass, in the park, on the playground|
Crossnet started attacking American beaches in 2018 (variant Volleyball). I remember the first time I came across them on their Instagram. It was the very beginning... Now with a new design not only for football players. We wrote a complete review about the game , be sure to read it on our blog.
An interesting sports game from USA. I definitely recommend a suitable surface for the game - sand or grass. Be careful, you need to stick the cables well, which holds the net nicely together. The great thing about the game is that it can be played easily by several players - the optimum is 4-6 players (there is no problem playing with eight, but players will have to wait longer for their game). I would also say that the game is suitable for slightly older children - 6 years and older.
If you are interested in more about the game, be sure to read the review on our blog or watch a video review of the game at Youtube channel.
|Number of Players:||4 players|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
American manufacturer of new sports game.
In our country, the not very well-known game Four Square meets Volleyball and a game is created where... 4 players, 4 squares but only one winner tries to play to outplay net and got the desired point.