- 9 wooden skittles (30cm) and game ball (12cm).
- Material: beechwood.
- Skittle weight: 570g, Ball weight: 620g.- easy to use by children and senior citizens.
- Skittles and balls meets the norms EN 71-1,2,3.
- A 210cm long galvanised chain + a loop and a carabiner for smooth ball-attachment - they can easily be removed for safety reasons.
- Basket for easy carrying of the pins and ball.
- The game board - a metal construction with rubber plates, the size of one plate is 1x1m.
- Design and gallows: hot dip galvanized substrate and powder coating.
- Weight of the pins and balls: about 5 kg.
- Height of the construction: 205 cm.
- The total weight of the structure / scaffold and board: approx 57 kg.
- The construction has a very good stability, thanks to technology used on the game board.
- To build the structure, you need an M8 (13) and M10 (17) keys - included.
- Documentation - dimensions, subsoil options: HERE.
|Number of players: 2-unlimited||Communication:|
|Average game time: 30 minutes||Strategy:|
|Minimum age: 4 years||Coincidence:|
|Necessary preparation: easy|
OUR OWN GAME PHOTOGALLERY
We make our own photographs of all the products that we offer on this website. We know that while buying online, it's necessary to take a look from as many angles as possible - so just look on the gallery that each product has.
Certificate for all our wooden game parts certifies the quality and medical harmlesness of our products. All game parts fullfill the norms of EN 71-1,2,3. All metal construction fullfill the norms EN 1176.
Only a handful of regularly-sold outdoor games are equipped with a certificate protecting your health.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
STOA-Zahradni minigolf s.r.o.: we are a Czech family business focused on manufacturing, selling and renting outdoor and garden games. For more than ten years, we have been making your favourite games for you.
We know what are we doing and that is why we can give you the advice you need and discuss your requests with you. We attend exhibitions, you can read about us in the media. We have our own development centre for developing new games.
We love our job and that is why our main claim is: We are happy to make you happy.