miniMinigolf Obstacles - extra set
Product detailed description
- Expansion Kit of 5-minigolf obstacles to miniGarden minigolf - (Track and basic set of obstacles).
- Obstacles can also be used without the mini-tracks. You can even play on a terrace or indoors on a carpet. However, you also need to have the basic set of obstacles.
- 5 pieces of obstacles - a pyramid, a snake, a flower, and a plateau.
- Colour design of the obstacles: white.
- Design: Sheet metal barriers underlying galvanized and powder coating.
|Number of players: 1-unlimited||Communication:|
|Average game time: 50 minutes||Strategy:|
|Minimum age: 4 years||Communication:|
|Necessary preparation: easy|
THE EXPERT'S OPINION
A smaller variation of the well-knoown Garden Minigolf - everything is half the size. This version is suitable for smaller space - it could be put on a balcony, a terrace or even a room.
There are also more tracks that you can use, so it can be interesting even for a hotel or guesthouse garden, more tracks will definitely keep the guests busy for some time. If you're looking for an expansion of your garden games collection, this minigolf (perfect for small children) this could be it. It probably won't be an alternative for the classic Garden Minigolf, the bigger version is just more diverse. However, this smaller version could ideally complete the bigger one..
OUR OWN GAME PHOTOGALLERY
We make our own photographs of all the products that we offer on this website. We know that while buying online, it's necessary to take a look from as many angles as possible - so just look on the gallery that each product has.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
STOA-Zahradni minigolf s.r.o.: we are a Czech family business focused on manufacturing, selling and renting outdoor and garden games. For more than ten years, we have been making your favourite games for you.
We know what are we doing and that is why we can give you the advice you need and discuss your requests with you. We attend exhibitions, you can read about us in the media. We have our own development centre for developing new games.
We love our job and that is why our main claim is: We are happy to make you happy.