Product detailed description
- Metal structure - rondo, board, colorful balls for the game.
- Sizes: circle diameter 120 cm, height 40 cm (bracket height 75 cm).
- Design: rondo and 6x colored ball (yellow, blue, red).
- Including metal spike to put the game in the ground. The game will stay in one place and the players will not be able to move it.
- Construction: hot-dip galvanized.
- Both outdoor and indoor use.
- Complies with EN 1176 Safety of playgrounds - (public sector: primary schools, kindergartens, parks, ...).
- Documentation - dimensions, subsoil options: HERE.
- Total Weight: approx 31 kg.
- Transport: Contractual carrier.
|Number of players: 1-2||Communication:|
|Average game time: 20 minutes||Strategy:|
|Minimum age: 6 years||Coincidence:|
|Necessary preparation: easy|
THE EXPERT'S OPINION
One school teacher told us that they are using the game to calm down the kids :) And that's how it works - what you need here is not speed or haste. In order to put the games in the right holes or to get them through the labyrinth, you need to focus. What I like about the game is that you don't need any special game board, all you need some, for example, grassy space. Though I'd strongly recommend you to buy the metal spike to anchor the game (which is included in some variations of the game). The game is great as an entertainment for retirement homes, recreational facilities and hotels. (We recommend to buy a variation with a certificate.)
OUR OWN GAME PHOTOGALLERY
We make our own photographs of all the products that we offer on this website. We know that while buying online, it's necessary to take a look from as many angles as possible - so just look on the gallery that each product has.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
STOA-Zahradni minigolf s.r.o.: we are a Czech family business focused on manufacturing, selling and renting outdoor and garden games. For more than ten years, we have been making your favourite games for you.
We know what are we doing and that is why we can give you the advice you need and discuss your requests with you. We attend exhibitions, you can read about us in the media. We have our own development centre for developing new games.
We love our job and that is why our main claim is: We are happy to make you happy.