- 16 pieces of wooden figures, wooden dice, wicker basket for easy transport.
- Size: 30cms (Φ bottom 5cms), dice: 6x6x6cm.
- Weight of the figures: 550g, weight of the dice: 170g - easy to use by children.
- Figures are highly stable.
- Material: Beechwood.
- Figures are treated by an outside varnish, we recommend to store them inside.
- Fulfills the EN 71-1,2,3 norms.
- Documentation - proportions, underlay, game board: Here.
- Game board, you are free to choose from those options:
- banner cloth with a protective lamination: diameter 120cm,
- banner cloth with a protective lamination: 200x200cm,
- interlocking tiles: size: 20x20x6cm, 36 dark pieces, 36ks light pieces, a different amount provided on request - the game board might come in an individually designed set, it is not necessary to set the figures in the shape of the classical cross - as stated in the documentation above. Instructions for basic paving solutions are sent together with the order.
|Number of Players: 2-4||Communication:|
|Average Game Time: 40 minutes||Strategy:|
|Recommended Age: 4 years and up||Coincidence:|
|Necessary preparation: easy|
OUR OWN GAME PHOTOGALLERY
We make our own photographs of all the products that we offer on this website. We know that while buying online, it's necessary to take a look from as many angles as possible - so just look on the gallery that each product has.
Certificate for all our wooden game parts certifies the quality and medical harmlesness of our products. All game parts fullfill the norms of EN 71-1,2,3.
Only a handful of regularly-sold outdoor games are equipped with a certificate protecting your health.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
STOA-Zahradni minigolf s.r.o.: we are a Czech family business focused on manufacturing, selling and renting outdoor and garden games. For more than ten years, we have been making your favourite games for you.
We know what are we doing and that is why we can give you the advice you need and discuss your requests with you. We attend exhibitions, you can read about us in the media. We have our own development centre for developing new games.
We love our job and that is why our main claim is: We are happy to make you happy.