Product detailed description
- Professional version of the Croquet game. Solid construction, comes with a transport bag.
- The set is designed for up to six players to play.
- The package includes: 6x sticks (hammer + stick), 6 colored balls, 2x start / finish pin, 10 hoops, 1 bag for easy transfer, set of rules.
- Size: hammer: 15x5,5cm, handle: 76x2cm ball: diameter of 7 cm, wicket-covered wire: 23x17cm.
- Rules of the game in the multi-language are included. Basic scheme of hoops deployment is also included.
- Croquet is packed in a cardboard box. The game can be transferred in a practical bag.
- Game elements are made from quality hardwood (natural rubber). Wood is treated with outdoor varnish. The wood will last long bumps and large number of games.
- Our recommendation: always choose high-quality wooden sticks and balls only, made from hardwood and with a protective varnish.
- Croquet can be played by 2-6 players. They play against each other individually or in teams. Each player plays with one mallet and one ball. The point of the game is to pass through the gates towards the target pin and then back to the starting point. The winner is the one who goes through the entire course on the smallest number of strokes. Check out our video-review.
|Number of players: 1-6 (12)||Communication:|
|Average game time: 30 minutes||Strategy:|
|Minimum age: 6 years||Coincidence:|
|Necessary preparation: easy|
THE EXPERT'S OPINION
This version of the Croquet game is definitely well-made. A masive mallet, starting and target pins and practical tansportation bag. If you're looking for a high-quality hardwood-made set, this is something for you. My recommendation is: always choose only hardwood-made products, that will last long enough. Though the wooden mallets might get damaged over time, the point of the game is not to play it like baseball anyway - you don't really need to use too much force, when you're playing. The transport bag could have been bigger - you need to dissmantle the mallets so they can fit in. On the other hand, the bag has little eyelets inside, so that the stuff inside holds still, while you carry it.
OUR OWN GAME PHOTOGALLERY
We make our own photographs of all the products that we offer on this website. We know that while buying online, it's necessary to take a look from as many angles as possible - so just look on the gallery that each product has.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
BEX Sport AB - Swedish manufacturer of garden games. Producer of traditional wooden games (Kubb, Croquet, Mikado, Rings, Domino, etc.).
We offer all the games but only in Original or PRO versions – we put emphasis on high quality wood finish.